Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Delight in the Day with Quick Quotes

Today I am sharing a layout I created featuring the *new* Sheer Joy Collection from Quick Quotes!
I had these great pics of the kids climbing all over "The Awakening" sculpture when it was still at Hains Point.  This design is very simple but the vibrant colors in this line just add so much *pop* to the page!

I cut the striped paper to about a 10" square and distressed the edges before applying Carribean Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink.  The next layer is a die cut doily inked with Limeade PowderPuff Chalking Ink.

I matted the photos and created a collage in the center of the page, incorporating the "Delight In The Day" tag which was cut from the Sheer Joy sentiment paper.

I still had some burlap elements leftover from the Quick Quotes and Petaloo Blog Hop last month and they coordinated perfectly with this collection.
 

Quick Quotes Products Used:

Other Products:

Thanks for stopping by  and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment