Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Precious Moments with my Baby **Quick Quotes**

Today I am sharing a baby layout featuring the *new* Dream Big line from Quick Quotes. The collection includes a wonderful plaid which incorporates soft blues, grays and yellows - just perfect for a baby boy scrapbook page!
I cut an 8" square out of the center of the plaid paper and layered it on top of the yellow papers from the collection. I inked the inner and outer edges of the plaid paper with Biscotti PowderPuff Chalking Ink.  A large doily creates a base for the 4"x6" photo, which I matted with black cardstock.

This little embellishment cluster includes a sentiment from the Sheer Joy patterned paper.  I hand cut a banner from coordinating paper and inked the edges with Biscotti PowderPuff Chalking Ink.
I centered a Pink Mulberry Paper Flower from Want2Scrap on a watch face and added wood veneer people.

The title of the layout was inspired by another sentiment banner from Sheer Joy:

I used Fancy Chipboard Words from Want2Scrap for the title:


I happily dug through my washi collection to find coordinating tapes:

Thanks for stopping by  and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Quick Quotes Products:

Want2Scrap Products:

Other Products:  Doily, washi tape, wood veneer, clock face

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful LO! I love the photo too!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a lovely comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete