Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bling on the Beach with Want2Scrap

I grew up on the Gulf Coast of Florida so summer vacation meant lots of time at the beach and I have carried on that tradition with my own children.
The Lakeside Collection from Pebbles works just as well for beach layouts!  I made good use of their embellishment packs, holding the cards in place with washi tape from my stash.  I layered on some wood bits for a little dimension.

One of the best things about beach time is being able to relax and read a good book.  Here I have highlighted my son’s reading list with turquoise Nestabling:

Do you see the little heart charm I dangled off the title? It’s because he loves to read!!

And speaking of the title, yes…I used another Fancy Chipboard Word to create the title!  I love them!  It is so easy to alter them and they add such great dimension!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Want2Scrap Products:
Other Products:
Pebbles Lakeside paper and embellishments, Recollections wood chips, washi tape, acrylic paint, Glossy Accents, ScorTape

3 comments:

  1. Another great layout!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout! I love beach vacations too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone takes a summer vacation- this design is sure to be used me!
    What wonderful memories!
    I love you attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete