Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Discover the Bahamas with Paper House & Want2Scrap

When I finally decided to scrap my pics from a trip to the Bahamas, I happily found the perfect combination of products from Paper House Productions and Want2Scrap!

My husband and I are scuba divers so when a nephew had a destination wedding in the Bahamas, we took advantage of the opportunity!  My memories of that trip feature lots of brightly colored fish swimming along beside me, so this page from Paper House Productions was an obvious starting point for a layout!

Next I added The Bahamas laser cut overlay from Want2Scrap, which has a built in title area .  I backed the whole thing with yellow cardstock and then cut out the center window.
I decided I didn't want the palm trees that are in the lower left  for this layout, so I cut them off and set them aside for future use!

I adhered the Aquarium paper behind the overlay so that the fish are positioned in the bottom right, then reached for a set of beach themed cardstock stickers from Paper House.  I used foam pop dots to add a tiny yellow fish "swimming" over the edge of the overlay.
 

After I created a photo collage in the center of the page, I added the chipboard word "Discover"  in the upper left...and 3 more of the little fishies!

And one more fishie overlapping the edge of a picture!
 

I finished things off with a grouping of stickers in the lower left.  The beach chairs/umbrella sticker is from the cardstock sticker set and the seashells  can be found in the Beach Chalkboard Sticker pack.

That's it!  Remember...Great themed products from Paper House and Want2Scrap makes it easy to create wonderful layouts from your travel destinations!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Products:


Want2Scrap Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment