Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Green Thumb Gardening layout with Paper House

I am in love with the Gardening Collection from Paper House! As soon as I saw it I thought of my girlfriend, Claire, who spends a lot of her time every summer harvesting from the garden in her back yard.
To be perfectly honest, the garden is her husband's labor of love, but Claire is the one who takes all that produce and prepares and preserves it so that her family can enjoy it all year round!  The background collage paper is called "Home Grown".  The beautiful images around the edges provide the perfect frame for my collage of pictures!

The chalkboard stickers from Paper House are so cool!  I used one as the title on my page.  It already has the detailed words and scrolly vines on it.  I just added the gnome from the cardstock sticker sheet - doesn't he look perfect?

I used a white pigment pen from Signo to do the lettering on this chalkboard sticker - it never disappoints!
 

The cardstock stickers provide great little accents when sprinkled among the picutres.  You can see I used the hand trowel and the wheelbarrel around this photo of Claire:

I used dimensional foam to "pop up" the green thumb and the tomato stickers that accent the photos of all the canned food in the pantry:
 

The cute little watering can at the top of the page came from the 3D sticker set: 


Doing this layout made me realize that I want to create pages about ALL of my friends.  In fact, I will be sharing a layout this weekend featuring some of my scrapping friends.  It is going to be part of a "Goodbye Summer" Blog Hop from Paper House so be sure come take a peek - I am pretty sure there will be prizes!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment