Friday, August 1, 2014

Repeat Yourself! - August Challenge for Quick Quotes

Hello and welcome!  Today I am going to invite you to participate in the monthly challenge over on the Quick Quotes Blog.  You have until August 25th to link your entry - and there are prizes to be won! 

The challenge for this month is to “Repeat Yourself”!  Specifically, you need to repeat a shape on your project at least 3 times.  I chose circles because it repeats the shape of the tires in my photos!   The *new* Dream Big collection from Quick Quotes features several circular designs.

I used circle dies to cut nice clean shapes and then used Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalking Ink to black the edge of each.

Check out how the Black Rhinestone Nestabling from Want2Scrap really emphasizes the shape!  I also used Self Adhesive Black Pearls from Want2Scrap as the center of each circle.

 From my stash I added strips of washi tape in coordinating colors.  My favorite is the tire tread!

If you are interested in participating in this fun challenge follow THIS LINK for all the details.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Quick Quotes Products:

Want2Scrap Products:

Other Products:  Spellbinders Classic Circles, Washi Tape, Maya Road, tag


3 comments:

  1. Susie this is a stunning design. I just love the placement of the decorative circles.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page! I love the repeating circles and the Nestabling! Thanks for the inspiration Susie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great layout!! Love all the details!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete