Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Spotlight on Toby Keith with Quick Quotes

Today I am sharing a fun layout featuring the *new* Dream Big collection from Quick Quotes.  I recently attended a Toby Keith concert and  had a few pics to scrapboook.  The starburst designs on the papers reminded me of spotlights, so I added some Want2Scrap bling and loved the result!

I used sentiment strips from the Sheer Joy 500 paper, inking the edges with Tahiti PowderPuff Chalking Ink before popping them up on foam tape.  To be a country star you gotta "Dream Big", right?
I used my Spellbinders to die cut arrows from metallic silver tape and sprinkled them around the layout, pointing out the sometimes tiny figure of Toby Keith!

I also cut some of the larger starburst designs with circle dies, emphasising the shape with lots of bling!

More die cut circles, bling and arrows!

And still MORE circles, arrows and bling!!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Quick Quotes Products:

Want2Scrap Products:

Other Products:
  • Spellbinders  Nestabilities Classic Circles
  • Spellbinders Shapeabilities You Are Here
  • Metallic tape

No comments:

Post a Comment