Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Summer Camp Memories with Want2Scrap

When my boys were younger July always meant summer camp!  This layout captures what is best about camp: critters, archery and fire-building!

Paper companies provide all kinds of coordinated pieces to accent their paper lines and I love to use them!  I also like to create my own embellishments to add to the mix because that is what makes my layouts just a little bit different.  For this layout I started by creating a little camera with Spellbinders Snapshot die set and some modeling paste then  I added a circle of  black rhinestone Nestabling to define the lens of the camera.  Love it!

I really cannot tell you how much I love Want2Scrap’s Fancy Chipboard Words!  They make creating titles so easy, especially since you can create your own word if you can’t find the one you need in their ever-growing inventory!!!  For this layout I painted “Discover” with coordinating teal paint than added a coat of Glossy Accents.  I love the shine and the dimension it adds:


My last little personal touch is one of Want2Scrap’s newest embellishments, a silver Aspen Tree Charm.  I snipped off the loop at the top with a pair of wire cutters and adhered it with ScorTape.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie



Want2Scrap Products:
Cross Promotional Products:
Other Products:  Pebbles Lakeside paper and embellishments, modelling paste, Recollections wood chips, ScorTape, Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment