Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Create Art with Paper House Canvas Stickers

Paper House Productions has been featuring projects recently using one of their newer products - Canvas Art Stickers!  They also happen to be one of my favorite products and were the perfect embellishment for this layout:

The bright messy background of the Create paper made me think of my girlfriend Karen.   She teaches art journaling and the Artist Collection from Paper House could have been designed just for her!  Her art journals are full of bright colors, texture and dimension, just like the Artist Canvas Art Stickers and the 3D Title stickers from the collection.  She understands the purpose of art in life and encourages her students to be fearless!  (You can check out her blog HERE)

Here are some close ups:




I tucked a tag behind the photos for hidden journaling.  I custom colored the ribbon on the tag using PowderPuff Chalking Inks from Quick Quotes:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Products:

Other Products:  Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalking Inks, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text "Just Because", seam binding, tag, Ranger Tiny Attacher

1 comment:

  1. Amazing page- totally love it!!! It will look super on my wall soon!!! Great job girl.

    ReplyDelete