Monday, September 22, 2014

Follow Your Dreams Tag with Want2Scrap and Quick Quotes

Today to I would like to share another Mixed Media Tag that started with one of the many stencils in theWant2Scrap inventory!  
I used one of the newest paper collections from Quick QuotesSheer Joy.  I incorporated some of the Die Cut Chipboard and Die Cut Stickers and I am very happy with how all the elements came together!

I cut the base of the tag from Sheer Joy 300 then added modeling paste through the small brick stencil.  After the paste dried, I added color with Java PowderPuff Chalking Inks.  I stamped a little onto a craft mat, spritzed it with some water, then painted directly onto the bricks.

I recently purchased a large mixed media doll stamp and decided to paper piece her clothing.  For her blouse, I stamped onto Sheer Joy 200, trimmed it out, then adhered it to the doll.  I added Baby Bling in black rhinestones for buttons!

I created a small rosette for the bottom left of the card and added a Chipboard Die Cut from the Sheer Joy collection.  The sentiments in this set are so positive and happy!

.
.The “Follow Your Dreams” banner across the top of the tag is also one of the Chipboard Die Cuts.  The smaller banners on the left are from the Sheer Joy Die Cut sticker set.
The final touch of the tag was to add coordinating ribbon at the top.  With Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalking Inks it was super easy to customize a piece of seam binding.

I ran the ribbon over the ink pads once, then flipped it over and ran it over a different ink pad on the reverse side.  I paired up the Orange Slice with Red Hot, and the Limeade with Blue Lagoon.  I love the way it turned out!

Want2Scrap Products:

Quick Quotes Products:


No comments:

Post a Comment