Monday, September 1, 2014

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

Baseball means summertime in our household and one of our favorite things to do is to attend the local minor league games on Dollar Mondays.  On this particular day we ended up with a foul ball and lots of fun memories! I had a few snapshots of the family enjoying the game (and the food!) from the grandstands. I reached for a themed overlay from Want2Scrap to make a fast and easy layout.
  

This is how it looked when I began:

The overlay comes with a white background paper that adds a frame inside each of the 5 openings.  It features three large baseballs down one side and they have the traditional red stitching seen on the genuine article!  Really a fun detail!
You can rotate the overlay to position the baseballs and openings to suite the format of your pictures.  Most of my pictures were oriented horzontally and I liked the baseballs on the left edge.  The long opening running across the top of the page was perfect for a title.  I backed it with a photo realistic paper that looks like grass and added a 3D baseball themed sticker:

I used more themed stickers to add some extra “flavor” to the baseballs:


Major League, Minor League, or Little Leage - WantScrap has the perfect laser cut overlay to help you create your baseball themed layout!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Want2Scrap Products:

Paper House Products:

3 comments:

  1. fabulous baseball page. great page.. love sports pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your adorable layout!! Hoping my comment is left this time. The last time it came back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love your sports layouts!! You do great with these overlays.

    ReplyDelete