Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hydrangea Hippo Guest Designer for November Kit Club

 I am very happy to share that I am guest designing for the 

The November kit, which is available through subscription, is packed full of a generous selection of retro patterned paper featuring ticket stubs, doilies, word strips and fun bits of ephemera.  The kit also contains buttons, crepe paper, ribbons and other bits and baubles.

As you know I am primarily a scrapbooker, so it should be no suprise that the 1st project I am sharing over on the Hydrangea Hippo blog is a layout.  You will find lots of pictures and detailed steps to help you re-create it if you like...and there is also a little tutorial for making flowers out of crepe paper!  

Here is a sneak peek at some of the details:

My second project using the November Kit is an exploding box!  
How would you like to see what this looks like when it is opened up?  

Think pockets and tags - then head on over to the Hydrangea Hippo blog for the reveal!  Jennifer Priest will be sharing both of these projects later this week!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment