Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pumpkin Traditions with Quick Quotes

The beautiful oranges in the Quick Quotes Sheer Joy collection are perfect for scrapping your family pumpkin patch pictures!
I started by cutting a mat for my 5"x7" photo from Sheer Joy 300.  I lightly distressed the edges and inked them with Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink.  I added some twine to the left side of the photo.  I layered that on top of a larger mat cut from Sheer Joy 700, which I inked with Rusty Nail PowderPuff Chalking Ink.

The Quick Quotes Holiday Bundle is a great collection of themed cardstock and vellum quotes.  I found the perfect sentiment for my layout and inked the edges with Java.  I used foam dot adhesive to pop it up on my layout.  I inked the manila tag with Rusty Nail and tucked it behind the photo mats.

The Fall Leaves Bag O'Chips had the perfect chipboard accent for this layout.  I let them trail across the layout from the top right to the bottom left and then added a coordinating chipboard title.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Quick Quotes Supplies used:

Other Supplies:  

No comments:

Post a Comment