Monday, October 27, 2014

Sharing My Everyday Circus!

I absolutely adore the Everyday Circus collection from Fancy Pants!  I paired it with a chipboard album from Want2Scrap and created this fun photo display:

I chose to use the House shaped album from Want2Scrap - because sometimes it seems like life in my house is a circus!  I have a pretty handy family and one of my brothers helped me create the display stand.
We took a piece of 3/4" plywood that was about 3" wide and 23" long.  He cut 4 grooves in it with a table saw, varying the distance between the grooves.  I painted it a bright red and displayed my album pages standing up!

I used the color coordinated alphas from Fancy Pants to add a couple of key words to this title:

I don't know about you, but I have a bunch of silly goofball pictures of my kids.  This mini-album display was the perfect way to showcase them and Want2Scrap bling created awesome accents:
















Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Want2Scrap Products for Everyday Circus Photo Display:

Fancy Pants Products:
.

No comments:

Post a Comment