Friday, October 31, 2014

Tombow DT Application

Tombow is having a Design Team Call and I am throwing my hat into the ring!  I first learned about them because of their excellent adhesives, but crafters should know they also produce high quality markers and colored pencils!

For the first round, they require a post with at least 3 projects to "show off my style and talent" and so I am sharing some of my favorite projects here! The original posts are rather lengthy with lots of pictures, instructions and supplies, so I have opted to include links to those posts.  Feel free to click through for more information if you would like!

*******************************************************************************

Project #1:  CARD

Fall is my favorite time of year. This is a card I created to celebrate the season, using one of my favorite techniques - die-cutting!
Check out the original post here:  Fall is Here:  Happy Harvest! 

  

****************************************************************************

Project #2:  TAG

Tags are a great way to play with lots of techniques and materials.  On this one I got to use inks, stencils, paints and embossing powder.   You can find the original post here:  Steampunk Angel 


********************************************************************************

Project #3:  LAYOUT

I have been to New York City a few times in my life but I never made the time to visit the Statue of Liberty.  Crazy, right?  Earlier this year my sister and I met up and had an unforgettable visit with Lady Liberty.  Let me tell you, she is jaw-droppingly gorgeous from every angle!!  
You can find the details here:  New York City Layout




*******************************************************************************

Project #4: DIY Mask

With Halloween just around the corner, I decided to share one of my favorite DIY projects ever!  You can read more about this project here:  Steampunk Mask

*****************************************************************************

Thank you for viewing my Tombow Design Team Application post - and wish me luck!  The finalists will be announced on the Tombow Blog on November 4th.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

1 comment:

  1. I love your style - great mask - good luck on the DT Call!

    ReplyDelete