Thursday, November 13, 2014

Baby Shower Mini-Album with Want2Scrap and Paper House

I recently attended a baby shower with the cutest theme - books!    It was all so very clever: the library card invitation, the cake that looked like a stack of children's books, the ABC book the guests created.  I created a mini-album with some of my favorite pictures:
 

I used 2 papers from Paper House in this project:

I started with a 6"x6" chipboard album from Want2Scrap.  The front of the album is covered with Baby Blocks Scrapbook paper from Paper House Productions.  I used an emory board to smooth the edges then added photos.  The Pink Pearl Nestabling  and the Fancy Chipboard Word on the cover are also from Want2Scrap.

The first set of pages feature the invitation and the cake!  The hostess had created banners for the party by cutting pages out of childrens books.  I took pictures and created a tiny banner in the album!

  

I used Baby Bling from Want2Scrap between the pennants on the banner.  The cute, glittery castle is from the Little Princess 3D sticker set:
 

This cute little umbrella is from the Baby Shower 3D sticker set: 
 

The White Pearls Swirls Finesse are so pretty across the bottom: 


This set of pages is covered with Birthday Banners Paper...

Sleek Strip Rhinestones dress up the banners I trimmed out of the paper:

The balloons are from the 1st Birthday Girl 3D stickers:

Here are pictures of the rest of the album:
.
.
.
.
.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Products for Baby Shower Mini Album:


Want2Scrap Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment