Monday, November 24, 2014

Football Layout with Want2Scrap and Paper House

I thought I would share another layout from my son's years in youth football. I combined a laser cut overlay from Want2Scrap with 3D stickers from Paper House and this layout couldn't have been easier to make!

I backed the overlay with Distressed Grass paper from Paper House.  This 3D sticker fit perfectly into one of the openings and provides my page title:
 

The pictures were cut so that they were slightly smaller than the opening so that the grass paper would show behind them.
 

I distressed and inked the edges of each of the photos and then started to add 3D stickers from Paper House:

I love the 3 footballs the overlay has running down the right side.  It just took a couple of Paper House stickers to dress them up a bit.


The helmet is actually from the Chalkboard Football sticker set.
 

I added my sons #37 to the chalkboard sticker in the bottom left using white foam Thickers...and done!
 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Products for Football Layout:

Want2Scrap Products:

1 comment:

  1. I love this page! The overlay and stickers are super fun!

    ReplyDelete