Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Lacrosse Layout with Paper House 3D Stickers

My son only played one season of lacrosse but it was loads of fun!  He was lucky to have a very good coach and play on a team with very talented players.  They won the championship!  I have way too many pictures from that season and  it was time to create a layout so of course I reached for my Paper House supplies!
  
I started with the Distressed Grass Scrapbook paper - it is a favorite of mine for all of my sports pages!  I cropped my photos and mounted them on black cardstock before arranging them into a collage in the center of the page.  Finally I used the *newly released* Lacrosse 3D stickers to embellish.  Super simple!

Here are some detail shots:



Note:  I always try to vary the shape and orientation of the photos when I create a collage.  I also try to always include at least one close up picture.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Products for Lacrosse Layout:


1 comment:

  1. Totally love this & how you got so many photos on the page!

    ReplyDelete