Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Oh Deer! Christmas is Coming!

December is right around the corner so today I am sharing a Christmas themed layout I created for Die-Namites! The photo is the one I included in our annual Christmas letter a few years ago, but I think this layout would be just as darling for a "Visit with Santa" picture, too.
  

These are the dies I used in my project:


You might not think to reach for a die called Spring Doily when you are working on a Christmas layout, but I think the delicate die cut works perfectly behind the "Be Merry" tag.
 

Here is a close up of my new favorite die, Bitty North Pole!  I die cut white and brown cardstock and then layered them together before adding Stickles to make that snow glisten!
 

 

The paper I worked with is the oh-so-cute Oh Deer! Collection from Fancy Pants Designs. I started the layout with a piece of Wonder paper, then added layers and details from the Brag Cards and Ephemera Pack.  This Library Card holds some hidden journaling and another picture:
  

The Flair buttons on the layout are from the Fancy Pants Timbergrove Collection from last year.


Thanks for Stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!   Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment