Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thanksgiving Layout with Quick Quotes

Hello and welcome! Today I am sharing a Thanksgiving layout featuring the Cracklin' Rose collection from Quick Quotes.

I used a sheet of Cracklin Rose 200 for the background.  I cut a 4" x 11.5" strip of Cracklin' Rose 300  and inked the edge with Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink before adhering it on the right hand side.


The sentiment is from the Quick Quotes Holiday Bundle.  I distressed the edges, inked with Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink, and popped it up with dimensional adhesive.

To create the title block I placed the sentiment on the red strip, adding chipboard elements from the Let's Eat - Bag O' Chips above and below.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Quick Quotes Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment