Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Quick Quotes Visit with Santa

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed layout featuring papers from several Quick Quotes collections!  I mixed together some reds and teals to scrap this photo of my daughter and her visit with Santa!

The background is from the Alton Collection.  The red layer is from Cracklin' Rose.  The blue and white layer with the decorative edge is actually from the June Club Q Page Layouts which featured papers from Baggage Claim. The strip is from Sheer Joy.  The wooden Christmas tree is from my stash!

The word strip across the bottom is also from the same sheet of Sheer Joy.  I added the Fancy Chipboard Word  - Santa - and a piece of a Frilly Flourish Swirl from Want2Scrap.The snowflake button is from my stash.

This sentiment card is from the Quick Quotes Holiday Bundle.

In the upper right I added the rest of the Frilly Flourish Swirl, a flower and more wood veneers.  There is also a lace doily die cut from my Die~Namites Spring Doily Die peeking out from behind the photo!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Quick Quotes Supplies:

Other Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment