Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Shutter Card with Want2Scrap

I needed to share just *one* more Christmas card pairing up Want2Scrap and Fancy Pants Designs!
 
I used the Oh Deer Collection from Fancy Pants on a green cardstock base.  The image on the front is one of the Brag Cards and I accented the floral swag in the corner with 72 Count Red Rhinestones from Want2Scrap.  I love that 3 different sizes come in one package!
 
This is probably my all time favorite card to make because it is so dimensional and uses lots of different patterned papers.  It is called a Tri-Fold Shutter card and there are all kinds of tutorials online that you can find to show you how easy it is to make!  I added even more dimension by adhering one of the funky die-cut Christmas trees from the Ephemera Pack.  I slipped the trunk behind one of the panels inside the card so that it stands up when the card is open and lays flat when it is folded closed.
 
Here is a shot of the whole card laying flat so that you can see all of the decorated panels.  It kind of reminds me of a patchwork quilt!  The plain white area in the center of the card is where you write your personal greeting and signature.
 
Here is another angle where you can see the card-sized chipboard Houses from Want2Scrap - I adore the little hearts!
 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Want2Scrap supplies for Christmas Shutter Card:

Other:  Fancy Pants Designs Oh Deer Collection, cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment