Saturday, December 20, 2014

Fast & Easy Easel Card with Want2Scrap and Fancy Pants

Can you believe that Christmas is less than a week a way and I am still making cards!  Thanks to Want2Scrap and Fancy Pants Designs, I am having a lot of fun creating special cards for special people!  
 
Today I am sharing an easel card featuring the Oh Deer collection. The image on the front is one of the Brag Cards.  Not having to stamp and color an image is a huge time saver!   Just because it is fast, doesn't mean it has to be drab!   I simply used glitter glue to add shine to the letters and 72 Count Red Rhinestones to accent the holly berries in the corners!   Here's a closeup:
 

Of course the reason it is called an easel card is because of the way it can be propped open:
 
I used Sleek Strip Rhinestones on the inside of the card to provide support to keep the card propped open.  I just love the classy feel of this card!  


The sentiment on the inside is also from the Brag Cards - time saver!  The area at the bottom is for your personal greeting and signature.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Want2Scrap Supplies for Christmas Easel card:

Other:  Fancy Pants Designs Oh Deer Collection, cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment