Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Homemade Christmas with Paper House

The folks at Paper House challenged the Design Team this month to create a project using the papers in one paper pad. Easy Peasy!  Earlier this month I shared a set of canvases I created using the Scenic America 8"x8" paper pad and today I have another "paper pad" project!

Since it is Christmas Eve, I wanted to create a seasonal layout:
 
I started with 12" scrapbook paper, Christmas Treats, for the background.  Next I used 3 sheets from the 6"x6" Christmas Paper Pad, overlapping them and arranging them so the charming images on the background paper were not lost. 

You can see here that I actually matted this page with white cardstock...and I created my own embellishment by trimming the "Ho! Ho! Ho!" sentiment from the page with all the fun Christmas words:
 
The dimensional Chocolate Chip cookies are from the Homemade Chalkboard Sticker Set.  The element below is also from the same set.  I personalized it with small alpha stickers from my stash:
 

And the measuring spoons beside this photo of my cupcake loving baby girl - also from the same set of stickers!

I created a little collage in the center of this 6"x6" page:
The snowflake button is from my stash, but the sweet little cupcake in the bottom left is also from - you guessed it -  the Homemade Chalkboard Sticker set!

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a very Merry Christmas!  Susie

Paper House Products:

1 comment: