The half tone doodles on the top look like rub ons and have already started the layered effect! I added the "Nature Trail" sticker from the BSA-Camping Adventure cardstock stickers.
One of my favorite parts of mixed media is including lots of texture and dimension! Check out that thick Canvas Art sticker!
I used Viva Modeling Creme and the Mini US Map stencil from The Crafters Workshop to add these little dimensional touches. They are a little shimmer-y in real life. Love them!
I used my Xyron Sticker Maker to adhere the delicate items: the wood veneer from Studio Calico and the arrows I cut with the Shoot! die from Spellbinders.
I used Ice Resin, a Martha Stewart mold, and Alcohol Ink...
...to create this little gem!
AndI needed to add just one more of the Canvas Art stickers in the upper right! And done!
Here's another look at the finished canvas:
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
Paper House Products:
- PP-0617 Country Girl
- Nature Canvas Art Stickers
- Road Trip Canvas Art Stickers
- BSA Camping Adventure Cardstock Stickers
- Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® Shoot!
- Xyron Sticker Maker
- Studio Calico Wood Veneer
- Viva Modelling Creme
- Ice Resin
- Martha Stewart Garden Collection Silicone Mold
- Ranger Alcohol Ink - Sail Boat Blue
- Queen and Company Magic Camera Washi tape
- TCW Mini US Map
- MME Cut & Paste Tiny Word Stickers