The starting point was actually this very cool Ship's Compass die from Cheery Lynn, which I cut in black cardstock. The base of the tag was cut from a travel themed paper in the new Quick Quotes collection, Joy Ride. I love the way they used all the different words and fonts to create a very cool background! The sticker is from the Baggage Claim collection, also from Quick Quotes.
I pieced the clothing for "Aidan" with more paper from Quick Quotes.
I added a camera transparency from Maya Road and dressed up the compass by placing a clock face in the center and black rhinestone Baby Bling from Want2Scrap on the compass points.
The quote was stamped on a separate piece of paper that I then inked and distressed. The word "Journey" is one of the Fancy Chipboard Words from Want2Scrap, which I painted black.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
I am entering this in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge #169 - Anything Goes
- Want2Scrap Fancy Chipboard Word "Journey", small
- Want2Scrap Baby Bling, black rhinestone
- Quick Quotes: Joyride 400, Alton 300, Antique Garden 200 and 300, Baggage Claim Sticker
- Cheery Lynn Designs - B395 Ship's Compass
- Prima - Julie Nutting Cling Mounted Stamp, Aidan
- Fiskars In Search of Adventure stamp set
- Maya Road Camera Transparencies, black
- Clock face