I started with the Beloved Collection from Fancy Pants Designs and added lots of embellishments from my stash. Here are some close ups:
The card sized Chipboard Houses from Want2Scrap are so cute! I put them in the upper right stting on top of some pieces from the Beloved Button Set and the Label stickers:
The blue and white Patterned Envelope is a great background for a Sweetheart Valentine Flash Card from Pretty Little Studio.
I used the Medium Rose die from Cheery Lynn Designs to create this pretty little accent. The self adhesive pearl in the center is from Want2Scrap, as is the Mardi Gras Border rhinestone piece in the background.
I adore the Library Pockets from Fancy Pants! This one actually came from the Oh Deer! Collection. I used a die from Heartlfelt Creations to create a lacey red heart to tuck inside. I added another Pretty Little Studio Flash Card and more from the Fancy Pants Beloved button set.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
I am entering this in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge #168 - Sweethearts (add a heart).
- Want2Scrap Card Size Houses
- Want2Scrap Beautiful Bling Borders - Mardi Gras
- Want2Scrap 72 Count Pearls - Pink
- Want2Scrap 72 Count Pearls - White
- Pretty Little Studio Mini Sweetheart Valentine Flash Cards
- Heartfelt Creations Timeless Amour Die
- Fancy Pants Beloved
- Cheery Lynn Designs - Medium Rose B154