Saturday, January 10, 2015

Just a Little Hope

Today I am sharing a tag I created using one of the Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll stamps from Prima.  I am in love with them!  This young lady is all about sharing Hope:

I started with distressed white paper as background and added a die cut window.  I actually cut 3 layers of the window and sandwiched them together to give a little depth.

Across the bottom of the window I added some die cut flowers.  I added Baby Bling Rhinestones in the center of each bloom.

I dressed the young lady in a white dress, tied her waist with a pink sash...

...and added a flower to her hair!
 

The last detail was to paint the Fancy Chipboard Word white and add Crystal Stickles.

I am entering this tag in the Cheery Lynn Challenge 166 - Winter Whites.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies:

  • Want2Scrap Fancy Chipboard Word "Hope" - Large
  • Want2Scrap Baby Bling Rhinestones
  • Cheery Darling Daisies Die - A196
  • Cheery Lynn Window A - FRM141
  • Prima Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll Ten
  • Stickles "Stardust"

5 comments:

  1. Hi Susie, the window die looks great on your tag with the doll stamp and I love the shabby feel to your tag. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie! I love that you used several layers here on your window for texture - great idea! Thanks so much for joining us for our challenge this week at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tag, love the layers of the window and the daisy accents. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty. I love that window die from Cheery Lynn too and made a card using it too!! Do drop by
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete