I started with distressed white paper as background and added a die cut window. I actually cut 3 layers of the window and sandwiched them together to give a little depth.
Across the bottom of the window I added some die cut flowers. I added Baby Bling Rhinestones in the center of each bloom.
I dressed the young lady in a white dress, tied her waist with a pink sash...
...and added a flower to her hair!
The last detail was to paint the Fancy Chipboard Word white and add Crystal Stickles.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
- Want2Scrap Fancy Chipboard Word "Hope" - Large
- Want2Scrap Baby Bling Rhinestones
- Cheery Darling Daisies Die - A196
- Cheery Lynn Window A - FRM141
- Prima Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll Ten
- Stickles "Stardust"