Friday, January 16, 2015

Mother-Daughter Time with Timbergrove

Today I am sharing a snow themed layout featuring the Timbergrove Collection from Fancy Pants Designs.

My daughter and I are skiers, but we decided to give snowboarding a try and we signed up for a day of lessons.  The colors, patterns and coordinating embellishments in the Timbergrove Collection were perfect for this layout!

All of these pieces that came out of the 4x6 Brag Pad and I loved layering them!  The collection also has a great selection of alpha stickers and I used the dark brown ones to create a personalized title.

I added Silver Rhinestone Baby Bling from Want2Scrap to accent these tiny snowflakes!
 

I layered a couple of the Timbergrove Patterned Photo Frames before I topped them off with a piece of Flair.  Again, I accented some of the snowflakes with Silver Rhinestone Baby Bling.  I tucked away one of the Large Decorative Tags to hold some hidden journaling.

I love using dies to create personalized embellishments for my layouts.  The lacey white element is cut with the Mediterranian Lace Rectangle from Cheery Lynn.  I cut it from a nice bright white cardstock and then layered it on top of a dark paper to really show all the fabulous detail.
For the snowflake, I used one of the Create A Flake sets from Spellbinders.  I cut and embossed the layers and added details by inking through the die.  I heat embossed with holographic embossing powder and I love the glittery effect!

If you know me, you know I love tickets!  These little embellishments were the perfect finishing touch!

I am entering this layout in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 167 - Snowflakes!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. Susie, this is a great layout and looks like it was a fun time. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabuous winter layout! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful page and you have described it really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful layout Susie. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie Beautiful layout with so many awesome details and snowflakes everywhere. Well done. Thanks for joining us in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you

    ReplyDelete