I think this one would be great on a birthday present!
I backed the largest circle with a black doily and then placed the sentiment, which came from the Sheer Joy Diecut Sticker sheet, in the center on pop dots to give it some dimension.
I colored the stamped image with PowderPuff Chalking Inks. I used Blue Moon for her dress and Feather Gray for her hair - so she would look like me!
The strip journaling on the tag is cut from the Serendipity Words and Phrases Strip. I inked the edges with Midnight Confessions.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
Quick Quotes Supplies:
- Dream Big collection
- Sheer Joy 700
- Sheer Joy Die Cut Stickers
- Serendipity Words and Phrases Strip
- PowderPuff Chalking Inks: Mango Mai Tai, Blue Moon, Feather Gray, Midnight Confessions
- Die-Namites "Spring Doily" Die DN-1159
- Prima Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll - Seven
- Ribbon, clock faces, brads, cardstock