Monday, January 12, 2015

Never to Old to Dream with Quick Quotes!

Lately I have become obsessed with tags.  I much prefer making them to cards and they serve the same purpose. Today I am sharing a tag I created using a mix of products from Quick Quotes!

I think this one would be great on a birthday present!
The background tag is cut from Sheer Joy 700 and the edges are inked with Mango Mai Tai PowderPuff Chalking Ink.  I am sure you recognize those fabulous graphic circles from Dream Big collection!

I backed the largest circle with a black doily and then placed the sentiment, which came from the Sheer Joy Diecut Sticker sheet, in the center on pop dots to give it some dimension.

I colored the stamped image with PowderPuff  Chalking Inks.  I used Blue Moon for her dress and Feather Gray for her hair - so she would look like me!

The strip journaling on the tag is cut from the Serendipity Words and Phrases Strip.  I inked the edges with Midnight Confessions.
I added a few bits and pieces from my stash to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Quick Quotes Supplies:

Other Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. beautiful, and a lovely pair of quotes to put together.
    Definately never to old to dream a new dream.
    Keep dreaming Susie, and be blessed from Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tags! Great work with the stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete