Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Paradise with Want2Scrap and Paper House

I am trying to escape the cold of winter by remembering a trip to a tropical paradise!
  
I love starting my layouts with an Overlay from Want2Scrap!  The overlay comes with a white background that can provide a frame for your photos.  I decided to remove it and instead back the layout with this beautiful tropical paper from Paper House!

Love the built in title that comes with the overlays!

I added a couple smaller photos and accented them with cardstock stickers from Paper House:

Check out this laser cut palm tree!
 
The detail is phenomenal and it is just the right size to accent this photo of my husband! I added a couple more island themed cardstock stickers - are you feeling the sunshine and hearing the waves yet?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play!  Susie

Supplies for Want2Scrap Paradise Layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment