Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thanks for the Memories!

Hello and welcome! My term with the Quick Quotes Design Team has come to an end. It has been a wonderful, creative year and I have enjoyed every moment.

Today I am sharing a few of my favorite Quick Quotes projects from the past year.  I have to say it was tough to choose because like everybody else, I scrapbook to preserve the memories and each of my projects reminds me of happy times!  Clicking on the links will take you to the original posts:

  

  

 





This past year has been a wonderful opportunity to work with a great company and fabulous products.  The talent and creativity of my fellow DT members has been inspiring.  A very sincere thank you to all the folks at Quick Quotes for their generosity and support!

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

1 comment:

  1. Your projects are always so beautiful & inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete