In the first opening, I embossed the background cardstock and then sanded it to reveal the detail. The doily and tickets are die cuts. I have a fascination with tickets and had fun customizing these with stamps.
Here's a closer look at the rest of the details - and you can enlarge any image just by clicking on it!
I love using dies to create custom embellishments for my projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
Supplies for Paradise Photo Tray:
- Want2Scrap Baby Bling Silver Rhinestones
- Want2Scrap Fancy Chipboard Word, "Paradise" - small
- Kaisercraft Paradiso Collection
Couture Creations Supplies:
- Secret Treasures Collection: Feather CO723516, Ship's Wheel CO723520, Anchor CO723521, Tickets CO723532
- Madeline Collection Ornamental Lace Doily CO723242
- Glamour Days Collection: Flamingo CO723709
- Sophia Collection: Pucci CO723503, Connexion CO723506
- Elegance Collection: Embossing Folder CO723284