Sunday, February 15, 2015

Customizing Paradise with Die Cuts!

I had a play date with my friend Dana Tatar and took advantage of her collection of Couture Creations dies to create this home dec item.  I love playing with dies and I love using photo trays to put my memories up on the wall to enjoy everyday!

In the first opening, I embossed the background cardstock and then sanded it to reveal the detail.  The doily and tickets are die cuts.  I have a fascination with tickets and had fun customizing these with stamps.
   
Here's a closer look at the rest of the details - and you can enlarge any image just by clicking on it!







I love using dies to create custom embellishments for my projects!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Paradise Photo Tray:


Couture Creations Supplies:
  • Secret Treasures Collection:  Feather CO723516, Ship's Wheel CO723520, Anchor CO723521, Tickets CO723532
  • Madeline Collection Ornamental Lace Doily CO723242
  • Glamour Days Collection: Flamingo CO723709
  • Sophia Collection: Pucci CO723503, Connexion CO723506
  • Elegance Collection: Embossing Folder CO723284

2 comments:

  1. Susie, this is beautiful and fresh! Love the design and it makes me feel just a little bit warmer here where we are sub zero today! : ) Love to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Susie! All the little details are so fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete