Friday, February 6, 2015

Easter Decor with Die-Namites and Want2Scrap

Today I would like to share a little inspiration for your Easter decor.  I know that Easter is 2 months away but I had vinyl, a glass block, a really great die and an idea in my head - so I went with it!

This is the Die-Namites die I used to create this project:.

To start with, I die cut purple and yellow vinyl.  I applied the purple die cut to the glass block, then used pieces from the yellow die cut to fill in the background.

Here is the finished Spring Egg Scene which I positioned in the lower left corner of the glass block:

I used 2 different alphas to add the "Happy Easter"sentiment and then applied several colorful strips of washi tape.

I replaced the 5 tiny circles within the die cut with self-adhesive Irridescent Rhinestones from Want2Scrap.

I stamped some Easter-themed words onto the washi tape with black ink.  The last detail was to include a few flowers from my stash, adding another Want2Scrap Irridescent rhinestone to the center of each bloom.

Here's another peek at the finished piece.  I think it is going to look great holding some fresh flowers!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Supplies: 

No comments:

Post a Comment