Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I am sharing a Valentine I created using rhinestone and pearl *BLING* from Want2Scrap!


These are the Want2Scrap products I used to create the card:

I started by placing one of the small hearts from the Nestabling Scalloped Hearts Pink Pearls onto a 4"x5.25" piece of white cardstock. I tilted it at an angle and cheated it off to the left side.

Next I reached for rhinestone and pearl *BLING* in the 72 count packs.  I love that they come in 3 different sizes: 8mm, 6mm and 3mm.  I used the 2 smaller sizes and it was really helpful that they are self adhesive!

Using the heart as a guide I gradually added layers of rhinestones and pearls, varying the size and mixing in some Hot Pink with the Red.  The tool I use to lift and place the *BLING* is my craft knife.  It was really fast and the result is stunning!

I added a quick and easy sentiment with this Cork'd sticker from Paper House:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Rhinestone Valentine:

No comments:

Post a Comment