Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Snowboarding with Want2Scrap & Paper House

I am very lucky to be on the Design Team for 2 really great companies, Want2Scrap and Paper House.  I love that their products compliment each other so well. When I decided to do a layout using the Snowboarding Overlay from Want2Scrap, I knew I would find the perfect themed papers and sticker embellishments with Paper House.
The Snowboarding Overlay comes with white background paper that adds a frame to your photos.  In addition to the built in title - which I love - there are three openings or "windows" to hold your photos details.  I was thrilled to find the Skiing Collage paper and just needed a little bit of fussy cutting to get the images from the paper into the correct openings.

Using a craft knife I cut a rectangle from the bottom left corner of the paper and adhered it behind the silhouetted figure in the top window.  Next I filled the window with some small photos and stickers.

Here's a close up.  I used a piece of the *new* Sleek Strips 12" Irridescent rhinestone bling underneath.

I added shimmer to the title and the "snow" on the mountaintop with Stickles.

I used more of the Ski Collage paper behind another window and then journaled right on it.
 

And just a couple more detail shots:

.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment