Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Spring Egg Scene with Die-Namite Dies!

Today I am sharing a layout I created for Die-Namites Dies featuring their fabulous Spring Egg Scene die.  I was able to get a lot of looks out of just one die using some pretty simple techniques.  You can see that it is actually a Project Life style page and I had a lot of fun creating cards for those pockets! 
   
 These are the dies I used on this project:

I started by using the Spring Egg Scene die to emboss a Project Life sized card.
Next I cut the Spring Egg Scene die out of black cardstock.  
I like to use lots of tiny dots of glue on the back to hold all the intricate little bits in place.
I really like the inlaid look you get with this technique!
But wait!  There's More! *grin*
Turn the card over and you see this on the reverse side:

I used green ink to highlight the detail.

I used the same die to cut a frame out of black cardstock and layered them together.
I added a few pieces of  Want2Scrap 72 Count Rhinestone Light Green bling and Voila!
Here is a view of both sides of the card!
I put the card in a pocket on the outside edge and flipped it so that the 
Easter Bunny is "looking" at that adorable picture of my niece!
(Or maybe she is looking at him!)
I created another card in purple, and this time I used the side with the black silhouette.
Again, it is positioned on the outside edge and "looks" in towards the pictures.
 I used the Spring Egg Scene die to cut 2 more frames from black cardstock.  
I backed one with pink cardstock to create a journaling block and plan on journaling later!
I pieced the Spring Grass die with different colored cardstock"eggs".
I love all the different looks I was able to get out of one die!
The black cardstock was such a great foil for all of those bright Easter colors!

Here's a look at the other Project Life cards I made for this page:

Easter falls on April 5th this year - use Die-Namite Dies to create your own Spring Scene!
***************************************************************

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment