Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sweet Little Valentine!

Sharing a quick little card I created for my Valentine:
 
I used the Victorian Square die to create a shaped card out of black cardstock.  Next, I die cut the Devonshire Lady and Gentleman from the red cardstock and set them aside to use later. I positioned the negative space created by this romantic couple in the upper center of the next smaller Victorian Square die.  I cut, embossed and distressed the edges to reveal the detail.  After layering them together I popped on the banner die, which I had lightly stenciled, and used alpha stickers to add the sentiment. I did not take any "in progress" pictures for this card because it came together so easily!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning card! Thank you for sharing it on the Couture Creations FB page.

    ReplyDelete