Monday, February 9, 2015

Winter Canvas Trio - Part 2

Yesteday I shared the details on the first canvas in this trio I created featuring my daughter, the Winterland Collection from Moxxie, and lots of Spellbinder die cuts!

Today we are moving on to the 2nd canvas in the set.
Click on any picture in this post to enlarge the image.
I used Mod Podge to adhere a piece of paper from Winterland onto a 6" square canvas.  I trimmed my daughter out of a photo and added her to the right side of the canvas.

I used a stencil and 2 different colors of ink to create a diamond pattern.  After I applied the rub ons, I added another coat of Mod Podge.
 


Next I reached for Spellbinders Mix'd Media Playtime die set.  I cut and embossed the letters in different colors.  I also used the dies as stencils to apply ink to the letters.

I popped them up with dimensional adhesive.

The snowflake was created by cutting, embossing and inking white cardstock and then heat embossing with Holographic Embossing powder.
I also cut each piece of the snowflake out of cardboard.  I glued the pieces together before assembling the layers and attaching it to the canvas with an Action Wobble!  Talk about fun - I love the way it moves!
Be sure to come by tomorrow for the details on Canvas #3!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies:
  • Moxxie Winterland Paper
  • Spellbinders Create A Flake die set
  • Spellbinders Mix'd Media Playtime die set
  • Mod Podge - Matte
  • 6" Canvas
  • Holographic Embossing Powder
  • Action Wobble
  • Stencil
  • Rub ons
  • Ink

1 comment: