Monday, February 2, 2015

Ziplining Adventure!

I saw this new overlay from Want2Scrap and realized I had never scrapbooked the Ziplining Adventure from my trip to Puerto Rico.  Keeping the design simple made this layout come together very quickly!

I used one of the openings in the overlay to hold both a photo and a journaling area.  The colorful parrot sticker is from Paper House and adds a little tropical feel!

I added a piece of silver rhinestone Swirls Finesse behind the laser cut ziplining figure - makes it look like he is going really fast!
 

I absolutely love the Fancy Chipboard Words from Want2Scrap.  I really like that you are able to order any word you need!  I custom ordered the word"Adventure" then painted it with red acrylic to coordinate with the helmet in the pics.  A layer of Glossy Accents on top makes it just *pop* off the page!

Be sure to check out all the wonderful overlays at Want2Scrap. New designs are being added all the time!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it would be great to visit Puerto Rico! I'd skip the ziplining, though, as I'm afraid of heights. Still, your ziplining page looks good. I love the bold colors and tidy design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very clever title work - perfection.

    ReplyDelete