Saturday, March 7, 2015

E is for Egg - Easter Layout

I am having lots of fun working on Easter projects!  Today I combined the Treasure Collection from Authentique with some new dies from Cheery Lynn Designs to create this fun page:
I started by centering an 8"  blue square on of a piece of plaid paper.  Next I used the Lords & Commons die to cut a doily from white cardstock and tucked it behind the photo in the upper left.  I added the sentiment from the Treasure components cardstock accents sheet.
This small medallion is also cut from the same doily die set:
I love all of the coordinating cardstock elements in this paper collection - great colors and typography!
One of my favorite things about dies is being able to create custom embellishments for my projects - just a little something to make my pages a bit different.  On this layout I used another new die set from Cheery Lynn Designs to cut out a pair of cute little bunnies.  I added a few touches of color and used a black pen to detail the eyes and whiskers before I heat embossed these little guys:

So cute!  I am entering this layout in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 174 - Doilies.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Easter Layout:


2 comments:

  1. What a little sweetie she is! The is a wonderful layout; your coloring on the bunnies is perfect. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious. Fabulous layout and I love the bunny placements. They go perfectly on this page. Thanks for playing in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete