Friday, March 27, 2015

"Love Much" Wedding Layout with Paper House

Today I am sharing a layout I created for Wedding Week over at Paper House Productions.  They have such a wide variety of wedding themed products that it is easy to find something that works for your style!
All of the patterned paper I used on this layout came from the 6" Romance Paper Pad.  I absolutely fell in love with the image of the 2 little birds in the cage with that bright pop of color from the red heart!  That was my starting point.  I simply pulled coordinating papers out of the pad and played with the layers until I was happy with the arrangement.

I have my own little love affair going on with the Chalkboard Stickers from Paper House!  See how those alpha stickers just *pop* off the black background?  I love it!  And that red heart relates back to my initial focal image on the paper.
A second chalkboard sticker, and the wedding cake image, came from the Vintage Wedding Chalkboard Stickers set and it anchors this little embellishment cluster.
The "Love Much" title came from a 3D sticker set and actually had 3 layers.  I wanted a little more streamlined look so I just peeled off the layer in the back!  I also added one of the tiny Vintage Romance Snapshot Stickers, this one with flowers and the sentiment, "Cherish."  They are so adorable and are hands down my favorite new product from Paper House!

Here's another Snapshot sticker and, again,  those brightly colored balloons echo the red heart from the paper!
You know me!  I had to add a little *bling* to my layout.  I used one of the Classy Corners from Want2Scrap to provide a little frame for my love birds!
Speaking of love birds, I could not resist using a couple of stencils from my stash to create a custom background on the cardstock.
There have been some wonderful wedding themed projects on the Paper House blog all week long so be sure to check them out!  Also don't miss the sale on special Wedding Bargain Boxes from Paper House - available through March 29th!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Supplies for Love Much Wedding Layout:

Other Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful design and the colors are so pretty together! Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page. Your photos are so sweet, and lovely layout with this collection. Those love birds are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How elegant design!! I admire your choice of colors for this jaw dropping card! I'm definitely going to pin this for my parents wedding anniversary. You know we are going to celebrate this day at some local event halls in Philadelphia.

    ReplyDelete