Friday, March 6, 2015

Prepare for Graduation with a Want2Scrap Overlay!

Graduation season is just around the corner so I thought I would share a layout I created using a 6"x6" Overlay from Want2Scrap and the Collecting Moments line from Fancy Pants Designs.
Here is an image of the overlay which is perfectly sized to hold a 4"x6".  It comes with a white background that also provides an inner frame for your picture, which I kept, but I centered the overlay on a 6.5" gold cardstock square.

The laser cut overlay provides a built in title for the page.  It was really easy to use the Collecting Moments collection to accent this layout.  Some of the bits and pieces are perfect - the ruler sticker and the subtraction card, for example.
I used one of the Large Decorative Tags and the coordinating alpha stickers to add the date.
More appropriate ephemera:  the Dream Big tag, the Just in Time chipboard clock and the Milestone sticker. I really love the Decorative bags, too.  They provide a decorative place for hidden journaling!
Celebrations like graduation always deserve bling so I added one of the *new* Inspire Swirls from Want2Scrap!  Perfect!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Want2Scrap Supplies for Graduation Layout:

Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment