Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sweet Baby Love Layout with Paper House

Today I am sharing a layout I created for Paper House Productions.  I have to say I love being on their Design Team because their products are so versatile!  You might be thinking, "No!  Paper House offers very themed products."   Well I created this baby layout using paper and embellishments that were originally in wedding and garden themed collections - have a look!

The background paper, with the built in title and the fabulous swirls and texture, is actually part of the Wedding Day Collection.  I saw it and immediately wanted to use it to scrap my son's baby pics!
The pink flower is from the Garden Chalkboard Stickers set which is actually a mix of chalkboard shapes and colorful images on really sturdy adhesive cardstock.

The chalkboard sticker in the photo below is from the Vintage Wedding Chalkboard Stickers.  The words at the top and the flowers at the bottom are pre-printed.  I added the alpha stickers, the wood veneer heart and the sweet little pearls.
This narrow horizontal frame  and the "Love" banner are also from the Vintage Wedding set.  This time I wrote on the chalkboard with a white gel pen.  I added more flowers from the Garden Chalkboard set.
You may have noticed that I tucked three small white doilies behind the pictures to create soft photo mats.  I finished off my embellishing with some stickers and chipboard from my stash.
I hope I have inspired you to look at the themed products from Paper House and just consider the possibilities!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Sweet Love Baby Layout:

Other:  My Mind's Eye word and alpha stickers, paper doilies, wood accents, gel pen

1 comment: