Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Un-Cork'd Fun at the Brewfest!

Today I am sharing a mini-album I created for Cork'd Week over on the Paper House blog.  They recently released 12 sets in a wide variety of themes and I used stickers from 3 different sets to accent my pages.  There is information on how to *WIN* a complete set of these fabulous new embellishments at the bottom of this post!

My husband and I joined a group of friends at the Northern Virginia Fall Brewfest and I tried to capture all the fun memories in this beer themed mini:
Most of the papers are from the 8" Night Out Paper Pad.

To be honest I am not much of a beer drinker (as in I don't drink beer AT ALL) so I entertained myself by taking pictures - there were lots of cool beer taps!  Here my sweetie is getting his first brew of the day...
...and he had a great big smile on his face!  I found the perfect accent in the Picture Perfect Cork Sticker set:
There were cooking classes running at one of the booths, sharing recipes using beer!  (great chili and kettle corn!)
I couldn't resist using the "Be Hoppy" sticker from the Woodland Cork Sticker set because I am just a pun-ny girl!  I also found another perfect little accent on the Beer Cardstock Stickers - some hops!
Isn't this the greatest background paper for a beer-themed mini album?
I found this banner accent in the Good Life Cork Sticker set:
I layered 3D and cardstock stickers at the top of the page:
It was funny that I got the first "beer" of the day - of course mine was a root beer and you can just imagine there was not a very long line at that booth!
"My Deer Friend" Aimee and I were on the prowl for some (non-existent) craft booths.
This little arrow sticker is from the Picture Perfect Cork Sticker set:

I created this cute border across the bottom of the page with the 2" Beer Stickers:
Again, I have to say that the Night Out Paper Pad has a some really great papers.  I love the border across the top of this page, don't you?
Our friends Jimmy and Rachel were "Picture Perfect!"
There were all kinds of great food booths at the Brewfest!  Yum!
One last chance for a smile - Hey Marty and Aimee!  "Say Cheese!"
I finished off the back cover with the Beer Foam 12" Scrapbook Paper - such a great collage of the foam with beer caps!

I love the texture and color the new Cork'd stickers add to this mini - they are such fun accents!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Supplies for Beer Mini Album with Cork'd stickers:


**********************************************************************
As a special treat during Cork'd™ week, Paper House is giving away a full set of Cork'd™ stickers. That's right, one of each of ALL 12 designs! For your chance to win, visit the Paper House blog and enter using the Rafflecopter widget at the bottom of my post. Make sure to tell your friends, too!
AND
Today is the last day of the 20% off Cork'd stickers sale over at Paper House!
***************************************************************

1 comment: