I created this layout for Love My Tapes and you can find the washi tape I used on this layout in the Love My Tapes Etsy store:
I knew I wanted to create something really grungy and the paint splattered design on the tape was perfect! The color of the tape also matched my son's jacket in the photos. The paper I used on this layout are from Authentique's new Durable Collection.
Want2Scrap. I used Copper embossing powder on them to make them look like metal. You can see I actually cut the largest one in half and tucked it behind the photo on opposite sides of the layout.
Want2Scrap chipboard gears:
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
- Love My Tapes Navy Blue Spray Painted Numbers washi tape
- Want2Scrap Shifting Gears by Candy Rosenberg, large set
- Authentique Durable Collection
- The Crafter's Workshop Gears 6x6, TCW262S
- Karen Foster Wrench charm
- Studio Calico Wood Veneer