Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Baseball Paul!

My son played a lot of baseball when he was younger but he didn’t spend a whole lot of time as catcher so this series of pics with him behind the plate are unique.  They also happen to be among my favorites because when he caught me snapping away he stuck his tongue out at me!  Stinker!

I absolutely love the graphic title from the Paper House Baseball Bleachers paper!  It is a great match for the grungy feel of the *new* Colorways Noir Collection.  I trimmed out the title and matted it with black cardstock.  Behind that I added a strip from the Edgings paper.
The background paper is also from the Noir Collection.  The Ironworks paper reminds me of the chain link fence that surrounds every Little League field in America!  Baseball is all about statistics so I added the number filled circular element from the Stencil Grit paper.
Oh!  and I just had to highlight his facial expression with a black arrow from the Be Happy Rub-On Transfers.  Here's another rub-on with the perfect sentiment:
I added my son's name to the title with a very large chipboard alpha...
...and I couldn't resist actually putting a baseball in his catcher's mitt!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Supplies for Baseball Layout:

·         Be Happy Rub-On Transfers

Other Supplies:  Cardstock, chipboard alpha, embossing powder, tag, twine.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous and balanced!! Love the Paper House Productions papers and stickers!

    ReplyDelete