Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Cute CAS Cards

Time to dig through your stamp stash and create some cute CAS cards!  We buy sentiment stamps because we love them, right?  I confess that I kind of have a thing for "definition" stamps and I had not actually used these before now.  So sad!  But look - combining them with ready made images and strips of washi  can help you quickly stockpile some very cute all occasion cards!

These Clean And Simple cards require a bit more work than the set I shared last week - but not much!  

The tapes I used for these cards can be found in the Love My Tapes Etsy shop:
Clouds with Love, Red and White, Wood washi tapes
On the first card I started with a double row of coordinating Love My Tapes washi tape along the bottom.  I used a stamped sentiment, added a red rhinestone heart from Want2Scrap and a Snapshot Sticker from Paper House before adhering it to the black cardstock base.


Here's a close up.  The heart in the kitty's thought bubble actually used to be more pink.  I colored it with a red marker to make it coordinate with the tapes I wanted to use.  Cute and simple!


For the second card I used several layers of cardstock, choosing the colors of the cardstock and the washi tape to coordinate with the focal image - this one is for dog lovers!


Here's a closeup of the wood grain tape I used.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for CAS cards:

No comments:

Post a Comment