Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt with Want2Scrap Overlay

Want2Scrap has the perfect overlay to help you scrap your Easter Egg Hunt pictures!

One of my favorite thing about the laser cut overlays from Want2Scrap is that they come with built in titles.  I added a die cut flower and leaf, then placed a single pink self adhesive pearl in the center.

I used a ruler and a black ink pen to draw a frame around the edge of the overlay.  The black pen was also the perfect tool to define the Easter Bunny!  I drew in the facial features and colored them in with markers before tucking the super cute Bunny Crossing sign into place.

I added decorative die cut eggs, more flowers and more of the 72 Count self-adhesive pearls in front of the bunny man!

More eggs and one last flower!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you findsome time to play today!  Susie

Easter Egg Hunt Layout Supplies:

1 comment: