Friday, April 3, 2015

Game On with Want2Scrap!

Give a kid a remote control car and you will both have hours of fun - especially if the dog also wants to play along!  It was hysterical to see who was going to get to the car first, Oliver or Layla, and I have such a smile on my face when I think of that day!  Fortunately for me, Want2Scrap had the perfect overlay to make scrapping those pictures fast and easy:
 I got a little industrial look going on in the title area by using a combination of silver metallic duct tape and Shiny Chrome Drops.  They are self adhesive and come with (2) sizes in the package.  I used up an entire package on this layout.
 The overlay has 4 small openings down the center which was the perfect place for these stickers from the movie Cars.  I backed the opening with textured silver cardstock first, then I added more of the Shiny Chrome Drops to the corners.
Here's another angle:

 I added the name and date with my handy dandy dymo label maker and some black tape:
How can you not love this face?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Game On Remote Control Car Layout:

1 comment:

  1. We are very happy to be a small part of your remote controlled day of outdoor fun!.

    We are proud to be part of your creations!.

    Warmest regards,

    Paul
    Dymo Customer Service

    ReplyDelete